SIGNATURE FITNESS PLAN OF ACTION TO START THE RETURN OF BUSINESS
1. All sessions will end with a 10-15 min window before next client enters studio. In between clients leaving and entering studio trainer MUST clean all used areas in previous session, as well as full studio when done for the day
(NO CROSS CONTAMINATION)
2. Only 1 trainer in a studio at a time
(TRAINERS MUST WARE A MASK, AND DO THERE BEST TO KEEP A 6’ DISTANCES)
3. No early arrival to warm up or cardio after work outs in studio
(USE WARMER TEMP. AND DO WARM UP AND CARDIO OUTSIDE)
5. A strict schedule will be agreed upon by trainers and they must notify all trainers of any changes
6. Whatever studio the trainer is in the client must use that door to enter and leave. No clients will be allowed to enter other studio while training is in session
7. Signature Fitness has the right to add or reduce these protocols as needed to protect all clients and allow for a safe area to conduct our business in.
8. Lastly all the State mandates will be followed and as our clients are feeling more interactive we will slowly restore normal functioning of both studios and group training allowed by the State mandates. Trainers will be monitoring all PTS issues independently. Please talk to your trainer about any issues during this time of transition!
9. ALL CLIENTS MUST FILL OUT WAIVER, AND GIVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS. This is for the ability to contact clients with updates and for tracking purposes if another trainer/ client contracts the Covid virus. As well to assure all clients have read these protocols and understand them.
All independent trainers at Signature Fitness have not and will not charge for sessions missed by sickness. If a long duration of time is needed to get healthy again no charge will be made to our clients.
Again we train to sustain a healthy lifestyle and taking this seriously must be a priority.
Thank you for your time, understanding, and loyalty!
Together we will get through this!
Owner of Signature Fitness